Based in the United States
September 22, 2017
PC / Mac / Linux
soundless - A MODERN SALEM IN REMOTE AREA - is a kinetic visual novel. There are no choices to be made; you simply read the events that unfold, and you're not allowed to help. Ever. No matter how much you want to, Mercy has to get through it all herself and make her own choices. You're there to support her for as long as you can.
Soundless was the first project ever created by milk+, and development began in 2016.
- A story filled with liars with a protagonist that's too honest.
- Plenty of horror with no cheap jumpscares.
- A retro interface and style that harkens back to the visual novels made in the late 90's and early 2000's, without the pain of no backlog or skip function.
- Music that is entirely converted .midi files. We really cared about the whole aesthetic thing.
- Electromagnetic radiation.
April Fool's 2017 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "I got way more invested than I'd anticipated."
- Mister, Itch.io
- "Very unsettling religious horror, great sound design, and a very moving storyline altogether, RIP my heart."
- Lord Rastagong, Itch.io
- "Soundless was a wonderful and immersive experience, especially doing it all in one sitting."
- A Guy Named Brandon, Who Does Not Have A Website
Release Blog Post
The blog-post through which this game was released is available at blog.milkplusvisual.com.
About milkplus l.l.c
We're a little game studio with one young developer from the United States. We make visual novels about many things, but their sole unifying trait will always be a message that tries to heal. Also the other unifying is trait is girls. And also the third unifying trait is other girls that like the girls.
More information on milkplus l.l.c, our logo & relevant media are available here.
soundless - A MODERN SALEM IN REMOTE AREA - Credits
Director, Character designer, Artist, Scenario Writer, Programmer